Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! I hope you enjoy your day.
I spent the day yesterday digging up roses and replacing them with hydrangeas ~ the roses were just getting too much shade and needed to be moved to a sunnier spot. I still have a couple more roses to dig up and replace; once that’s done, I’ll have a lovely row of hydrangeas along the side of my fence. I can’t wait to see them tumbling through and over the fence over the next several years.
Wishing everyone a lovely day...


Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Love your pink hydrangeas. I only have one plant and it was given to me. It is in full bloom and between light purple and pink.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.