The beauty of a single rose...


One of the perks of working in a creative field is you are a part of making something creative, something beautiful. Sometimes that means you come back to your desk to things like a single rose, left for you and the other women on the team after a photo shoot. I brought mine home and put it in an old handblown vase from my mom’s china cabinet ~ given to me, of course, because it was pink. It is now sitting on my desk, looking quite lovely, so I thought I would share its beauty.


I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. What a lovely rose and a beautiful vase. The two together makes a delightful combination.

    Happy Saturday...
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! I do think they make a lovely combo. I always like flowers to suit their holder.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.