A stroll through the yard...



Miss Emily and I have taken a few strolls through the years over the last couple of weeks to see how the perennials fared over the winter. I am happy to say just about everything has come back. Our azaleas are in beautiful bloom now. Below is what they looked like as they began to spring to life.


I also lucked into finding quite a bit of phlox at the garden center, which I was thrilled to be able to plant in shady spot I had reserved for it. So far, so good.


I will be making a few changes to the yard ~ planting out the rest of the beds, moving plants that need more/less sun, etc. All in all, I think our front yard project will be finished this year, which is sort of a miracle. I can’t wait to show you all of it.

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully 

Comments