The beauty of Tumblr...


Sometimes you try something and it just doesn’t quite work out. And then, later, you try again and it suddenly does. That was the case with me and Tumblr.
As many of you know, in addition to this blog, I have another one called The Pink Home. I also have a number of social media accounts under The Pink Home name, so I’m pretty easy to find and follow if you are so inclined. A few months ago, I decided to dip my toe back into the world of Tumblr, which is a whole different blogging experience (and audience). I decided to focus on simply sharing gorgeous photography that followed my aesthetic ~ both as an inspiration to myself and possibly for others. I think of my Tumblr blog, which I have named Living Beautifully, as my eye candy blog. And it is nothing more than me sharing photographs ~ some of my own, and others ~ that appeal to my sense of beauty.
Here you can see a sampling of some of my posts. I hope you will follow me if you are on Tumblr; you can find me under thepinkhome. Click here to view my blog.





Comments