New year, new thoughts...


Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you all for continuing to read & peruse my blog. I have a few changes in store for the coming year. Since I have pretty much wrapped up my house decorating project, and have made great progress on our yard, I thought I would write a bit more about other things. There will be more on creativity, finding inspiration, rooms I love, books I’ve discovered ~ all things that have appeared here occasionally over the years, but now you’ll see more of them. I have tweaked the design of my blog as well to better reflect this.
Like everything in life, blogs should evolve with the writer’s interests and goals and my renewed goal in life is to focus on the beauty in the everyday. So that’s what I’ll be sharing with you. But don’t worry ~ you’ll still find plenty on my latest decorating and gardening adventures.
Here’s to a wonderful new year.

Photo by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Looking forward to your new focus on your blog. Your blog has always been an inspiration to me. I love the beauty you share here.

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year, Eileen!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to your 2016 blog posts. We all need a little more beauty in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that a blog should evolve and change as the blog author redefines her goals. (That's why I'm not writing on my classic film blog anymore---while I still love watching old movies, writing about them isn't where I'm at anymore.)

    Your blog has always been a place of beauty for me, and I know it will continue to be so. I look forward to what you'll be writing about in this new year.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.