My next project: a patchwork pillow...



My next project in sewing class is creating a patchwork pillow. Since we need at least seven different patterns, I thought this would be a great opportunity to use up a bunch of my fabric design samples from The Pink Home. I pulled together a bunch of pink and pale green designs ~ they’ll make a lovely pillow, don’t you think? I’ll share photos of the completed project once I have finished it.


Wishing all of you a lovely day...

I am linking to:
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
A Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Beautiful materials :) Happy Pink Saturday and HAPPY AUTUMN!

    Kaye
    KayeSwain.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was quilting, I had the most fun choosing the fabrics! What a beautiful array of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the fabric is so pretty. Should make up into whatever you desired very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Eileen,

    I'm smitten with your fabric choices. These are going to make an exquisite pillow. I can hardly wait to see the finished work.

    Have fun working on this... and wishing you a beautiful weekend.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm, your fabrics are delightful. That is going to be one "pretty in pink" pillow...
    Happy Pinks...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.