The classic beauty of red roses...



Ah, red roses. Gorgeous, abundant, deep-red roses. Is there a more classic, glamorous beauty in the world of flowers? While I generally tend to buy yellow or pink roses for myself, I must admit there is an unmistakable beauty to long-stem red roses the other colors lack.
My husband brought me this gorgeous bouquet for our wedding anniversary and I was struck by just how beautifully lush these red roses are ~ beauty personified. So much so I may have to add a few bunches of red roses to my normal flower buying.
What is your favorite color for roses?


Wishing all of you a lovely day...

I am linking to:
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Thursday Favorite Things at Katherines Corner
A Return to Loveliness at A Delightsome Life

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Classic beauty... that's a perfect way to describe a bouquet of red roses, Eileen.

    I love blush roses tinged with pink.

    Happy Anniversary!

    Brenda
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red roses are my favorite! Happy anniversary! Thank you for linking up to Thursday Favorite Things and we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.