Snow day...




Or I should say “ice day.” We had a winter storm hit overnight, shutting down absolutely everything, including the firm where I work, mostly because the roads are covered with ice and quite treacherous.  Right now everything is in the process of starting to melt, only to refreeze again tonight.
Miss Emily, however, is not one too bothered by winter weather. With her favorite hoodie and snow boots on ~ pink, of course ~ she was quite happy to explore the yard this morning.



Everything is coated in ice, even my poor gardenia.




But I have to admit, Miss Emily in her winter gear brightens everything.
Wishing all of you a lovely day...

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.