Rooms in bloom...



The springlike weather we enjoyed this past weekend was a welcome change after all the ice and snow we endured earlier in the month. It put me in the mood for pastels and florals and bright and cheery rooms. I found these on Pinterest and thought I would share. I love all the blue in the rooms ~ so pretty and cheerful. The room in the photo at the top is so relaxed and full of charm, don’t you think? And both rooms are so full of flowers. I love the simple display of a line of glass containers with a couple of pretty blooms tucked in each jar ~ simply lovely. It’s given me an idea for my sideboard when the weather warms up and stays warm.
Wishing all of you a lovely week…



All photos via Pinterest

Comments

  1. An indoor garden is what I need to work on--only snow outside. Not a sign of a bulb coming up.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bee buying spring flowers for the house. It makes spring seem a little closer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.