The Pink Flamingo tree...




Many of you have seen from a distance the little champagne-colored tree that sits next to the fireplace in my living room. What most of you don’t know is this my Pink Flamingo Tree.
One of my best friends started giving me and another friend pink flamingo ornaments a few years ago as sort of an inside joke. She keeps an eye out all year to find them ~ they’re not exactly easy to come across ~ and each one is simply fabulous. I decided last year when I bought this little tree that it would serve as their home and the two seem quite perfect for each other. I just love it.
Wishing all of you a lovely weekend...




I am linking to Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. I love your tree and the flamingo ornies, I saw a pink flamingo ornie at Target the year before last and almost bought it, now I wished I had so I could have sent it to you:)
    Merry Christmas, hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I only have one flamingo as a remembrance of my years living in FL. I do however, have a swan tree with swan ornaments all over and a swan topper.
    Merry Pinkmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty tree. Your flamingo just adds a perfect touch. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday. I always enjoy your visits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
    Happy Pink Saturday :) Oh, the pink tree is so sweet! Love the flamingos.
    Seasons greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your flamingo tree. Those flamingos are beautiful!

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.