Deck the halls with festive color...





I just love decorating for Christmas. While I used pink and white decorations in my living room, I wanted deep, bright colors in the dining room. The red really stands out again the walls, giving the room a very festive feeling, which I love.
I'm going to be busy this weekend finishing my holiday shopping; it'll be lovely to come home to a completely decorated house.
Wishing all of you a festive weekend... 



I am linking to:
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Enjoyed seeing part of your lovely home. Your decorations are VERY PRETTY. Best wishes to you and family for the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with your pink walls. They are just so lovely.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decor is beautiful! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Christmas decor is beautiful! I love the pattern on your wall in the first picture. I can't remember..it that wall paper or a stencil?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a stencil, Penny. One of those elaborate wall stencils that looks a lot harder than it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is so pretty with all the Christmas decorations.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eileen..your home is so pretty!! I love your decorations.
    HPS...xo Tami

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.