A pink Christmas glow...







My pink and white living room is accented with metallics, so it seemed appropriate to keep my Christmas decorations to the same color scheme. I found this adorable little champagne colored tree at Hobby Lobby for the fireplace and added a few sparkly bits of garland to catch the light. I have a friend who gives me pink flamingo ornaments (a reminder of a previous adventure), so they went on this tree, too. A few pink and white poinsettias, some metallic garland for the mantle, a metallic wreath for the door and lots of candles, and I was done. The room has a lovely pink light on a regular day, but with the Christmas decorations, it positively glows.
Wishing all of you a lovely weekend...

I am linking to:
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Seasonal Sundays at The Tablescaper
Make it Pretty Monday at The Dedicated House
Home and Garden Thursday at A Delightsome Life
Thursday Favorite Things at Katherines Corner
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

Photos by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. Wow, I love the metallics with the pink...it looks magical! Happy PS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silver wreath is my favorite.

    Happy Pink Saturday, Eileen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant and charming - the perfect mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie I always love the photos you find and share but your living room is the BEST ! (())

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink so much and you've done an amazing job incorporating it into the Christmas decorations. I think that it looks lovely.

    *love the Downtown book too-nice touch!*

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love-love-love your slender tree next to the fire place! I've been looking for one forever for my kitchen-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink, white and silver look magical and I really like the shape of the Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I love a pink Christmas! Your tree is so cute. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Holidays too! ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely pink Christmas you've created. I just purchased a pink poinsettia for our condo. It seems so right for Florida.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your living room is delightful as is and your holiday decor really adds to the ambiance!

    Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a truly lovely home filled with many lovely things in pink. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so warm and inviting! Is there a story behind the painting over the fireplace? It's gorgeous. I also have a Janet Hill wall in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is absolutely beautiful. I love the mantel lit up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's beautiful Eileen! I love the combination of the pink and metallic accents. It has such a soft look. What a beautiful room to enjoy all Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful decorations! I would love to throw some pink in somewhere in my decorating too! Have a great day! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is so beautiful! I love your pretty fireplace and the pretty little skinny tree on the side. The silver wreath is lovely.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMgoodness, everything is so pretty - love the pink and the art above the fireplace.

    I'm stopping by from Katherine's Corner blog hop.

    Happy Favorite Things Thursday!

    http://artpark78.com/blog1/i-made-my-2012-holiday-wreath/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is stunning...so pretty!

    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks really beautiful and peaceful. I love the idea of a "pink Christmas". :)

    Thank you for sharing.

    (Found you through Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop by the way.)

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is so beautiful, I love the combinations of the metallics and the pink. Thank you or sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.