Pink inspiration...


Don't you love it when you come across something that inspires you? I have been wanting to spruce up my other blog, The Pink Home, for a couple of weeks now, only I'd been stumped as to what exactly it was that I wanted to do. Then I came across the above photo when I was sorting through my photo library and suddenly, there was the answer. I turned it into my new blog header and used it as my inspiration to make a few adjustments to the layout and colors. Pop by and have a look and let me know what you think.

Comments

  1. I'm liking what I see so far! I'll pop over and get a better look...

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.