The beauty of dreams...

Colorful Autumn

Fences & Flowers, Fine Art Print

The Pink Home Signature Collection fat quarter bundle

 
Miniature Pink Rose and Antique Yellow Note Cards


As some of you know, I launched The Pink Home in September. I've been hard at work on this venture and thought you might be interested in seeing what I've been up to.
For those who don't know, The Pink Home is my little dream come to life; you can find my original fabric designs, fine art prints, note cards and framed art all available in my shop. I also have a blog, Facebook page, Twitter account (@ThePinkHome) and Pinterest account under The Pink Home name.
These are some of my fabrics, note cards and prints; all are my original work. I hope you enjoy this little snapshot and will stop by and see me at The Pink Home.
Wishing everyone a lovely week, full of beauty...

Tea Time Note Card Set

Pewter & Peach fat quarter bundle

Purple Medley

Autumn Birds

Scattered Pink Flowers

Tea Cup Painting Card

Simply Teal

Photos by The Pink Home

Comments

  1. HI YOUR PRINTS AND COLORS ARE LOVELY YOU ARE AN ARTIST I HAVE TO VISIT YOUR PINK HOME..XO SANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so beautiful Eileen. Your hard work really shows. It is all so lovely and feminine.

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Your photos are so lovely - flowers, fences and fabric - pure eye candy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.