And the holiday season begins...


With Thanksgiving over, the Christmas holiday season is officially upon us. I feel like Christmas came early to me this year as I am writing this on my brand new iMac, which is a treasure to behold. My ancient iBook has been bordering on the brink for quite awhile now, so I figured I had better upgrade before it was too late. I decided to go with the iMac instead of another notebook because of the large screen. Really, I've had televisions that were smaller and much less crisp and clear. :) It's going to be a huge help with my work for The Pink Home and just generally lovely to play on. (By the way, everything is on sale in The Pink Home Shop, so if you're looking for a unique holiday gift, stop by.)
My Thanksgiving was wonderful and my pies turned out fabulously ~ thank you, Martha. I did manage to get in a little bit of shopping late Friday and now I need to get the house cleaned and in Christmas mode. What are all of you up to this weekend?

Photo by The Art of Living Beautifully

Comments

  1. My IMac is almost two year's old now and I still love it!! I'm hoping Santa will bring me an Ibook or an Ipad (can't decide which) for Christmas.

    Enjoy the season.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new computer! :)
    Happy to hear that your Thanksgiving was good.

    What am I doing this weekend? Listening to kids fight in between taxi-ing them all over town. :)

    ((Hugs))
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good holiday. We are relaxing this weekend, but a house in need of cleaning awaits me next week. I hope you enjoy this last day of our long weekend. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoo lucky you! Glad that you pies turned out well.

    WE cut our tree down on Friday but other than that we just veg'ed out.

    Enjoy the season!
    Leann

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.