A little pink beauty for Pink Saturday...


Happy Pink Saturday, ladies. Last weekend, I wandered into a garden center looking for a new planter. Instead, I walked out with these gorgeous pink roses. (Am I the only woman to do that?) It's been awhile since I bought myself a bunch of roses; usually I just clip from the bushes in our yard, which turn out some beauties. But our roses are currently in a bit of a lull - maybe that's why this bunch in my favorite color called to me so strongly. I need flowers in my life - it's just the way I am.
As always, thanks to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting this lovely tribute to pink. Please stop by her blog for a complete list of this week's participants. Have a lovely weekend, all.

Comments

  1. Beautiful, sweetpea! Yesterday hubs and I went looking for a few new planters for our gardenias and thought we'd wait until Labor day when they're having a sale. I know just the ones I want also.
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're gorgeous! I'm living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! wonderful roses! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those roses are simply GORGEOUS!!! So beautiful in pink :)

    Happy Pink Saturday! Warmest, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Yep we all do it! I just did it this afternoon too - although they weren't roses.

    Love them and yes we deserve them:)
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love flowers. And sure why can't we buy them for ourselves? Have a great Pink Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pink treasures Thank you for sharing..Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday -

    I have to say you are right - beauty is important especially in flowers. They are so pretty.

    Sandie (another pinkie)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These would look beautiful dried !!! Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous pink roses. I would have had to bring them home with me too.

    Happy Pink Saturday.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous PINK roses! I sooo adore your furry pet's pics in the previous post, too!

    Big TX hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.