Favorite find... Liberty of London at Target

All images from Target



Liberty of London has a limited edition line out at Target and it is fabulous: cute, colorful, fun, reasonably priced. Of course, the only problem is actually finding it - in the store or online. It seems to be constantly sold out, even online. I am really hoping one of our stores here gets another shipment, because there are some fabulous home items I'd love to have. I did manage to bring home some adorable pink glasses, but I'd like some of the matching dishes. If you haven't checked the line out already, do - they have everything from clothing to home decor to lawn and garden to bicycles. And it's all adorable - a great way to add a little beauty to your life.

Comments

  1. I can't believe you found Liberty at Target. I'm on my way to the super Target around the corner.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Don't you just LOVE Target?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any at our local target and I'm there (ahem) every week. Good Luck!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This line is gorgeous. I'll check out our Targets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.