New beginnings for a new year...

One of my many coffee table arrangements.

Greetings, all! I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. I am so happy to report that my Internet/network issues have finally been resolved, so I am celebrating with a little blog makeover for the new year. I hope you like it. In addition to the cosmetic changes, I'll be doing a few other things differently, like sharing some of my favorite things on Fridays instead of doing Tuesday brighteners. After all, change is good. In my other posts, I will be focusing on graceful, simple living and ways to add beauty to your life in areas like homekeeping, decorating, cooking, gardening, your closet, etc.
I've been thinking a lot about beginnings lately and thought now would be a good time to share some of my original writings - you know, the posts you do when your blog is brand new and absolutely no one is reading it. :) I have three posts lined up to run again in the next week, with a little tweaking here and there. Since no one saw them the first time around, they are new to all of you. I thought they would serve as a good way to introduce myself and my philosophy to my new followers, of which there are quite a few and to whom I extend a very warm welcome. Not to mention there is some really good stuff in there I'd like everyone who reads my blog to consider in this new year.
Wishing all of you a beautiful and joyous 2010.

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family. What a lovely picture of your tulips. Tulips are one of my most favorite flowers because it tells me it is going to be spring again,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you and your family. I hope you have a healthy and prosperous one. I'll look forward to your new years posts. Your tulips are gorgeous, by the way.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea. Hardly anyone read any of my posts back in the early days either. I love your blog, and I look forward to reading your posts.

    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.