Once again, beauty draws me in... or in this case, out




One of the best things about our current house is the yard. Someone who knew what they were doing did a wonderful job of landscaping, putting down sidewalks and pavers and planting evergreens and perennials that bloom at different times, in various colors. All we've done is add a few potted plants and make sure everything gets watered and weeded. Thanks to someone's hard work years ago, it really is beautiful, particularly at this time of year.
The yard at the house I own, unfortunately, isn't anywhere near as pretty. I'm going to take quite a bit of inspiration from this one and transplant it back there to create a beautiful space that I want to relax and entertain in. I've noticed that I am drawn to the back yard here much more than I ever was at my other home - I'm thinking it has a lot to do with how beautiful it is.

Comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog! It gave me a chance to come visit you. I have to say, I am in love with your sweet dog!
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please note that if you don't see your comment immediately, it isn't lost. I have turned off the terrible word verification process, but to cut down on spam, I now have to approve all the comments.